Adam Stanley is a Canadian freelance journalist based out of Ottawa – but travels frequently to the Greater Toronto Area and Montreal – who has written for numerous national and regional publications, including:
- Adam is the Web.com Tour Insider, and frequently writes on Canadian golf – including covering the RBC Canadian Open
- The Globe & Mail
- Adam contributes to the Report on Business
- The Canadian Press
- Adam writes on the PGA TOUR and LPGA TOUR throughout the year for Canada’s national wire service
- Adam has written features for the LPGA Tour as well as appeared in online videos
Adam appears weekly on TSN1260 in Edmonton, as well as frequently on the TSN radio network across Canada (TSN1050 in Toronto, TSN1200 in Ottawa, TSN690 in Montreal, and TSN1290 in Winnipeg) chatting about golf.
He has been a guest on 1310News in Ottawa, along with the Fan590 and the Fan960 Sportsnet radio.
He as also appeared on CTV News Channel as a go-to analyst talking about golf.
If you’d like to learn more about Adam’s skill-set, you can click on the SERVICES tab above.
Adam also contributes to the following publications in Canada:
- VICE Sports (Canada)
- SCOREGolf Magazine
- Ontario Golf News
- Flagstick Golf Magazine
- Golf Canada (Digital + Magazine)
- ClubLink Life Magazine
- Travelife Magazine
- The Toronto Star’s annual Golf Guide
- The Toronto Sun’s annual Golf Guide
Adam began his career working in advertising for nearly five years at Ogilvy & Mather – a worldwide advertising agency with an office in Toronto – and at Rogers Communications’ head office. In 2013, Adam began work as a journalist and consultant.
Adam is also the director of communications for the Golf Journalists Association of Canada, and a graduate of Carleton University’s journalism program, holding a double-major in journalism and communications.
You can contact Adam by email: firstname.lastname@example.org