Adam Stanley is a freelance journalist based out of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. His work can be found in a number of national and international publications including:
- The Globe and Mail
- Adam contributes to the Report on Business and is Ottawa’s real estate reporter for Globe Real Estate.
- The Canadian Press
- Adam writes on the PGA Tour and LPGA Tour throughout the year for Canada’s national wire service.
- Adam frequently writes on Canadian golf for the PGA Tour, along with covering PGA Tour, Web.com Tour, and Mackenzie Tour – PGA Tour events on site. He also appears as an on-camera personality for the website and social media.
- Adam writes features for the LPGA Tour, provides tournament coverage from home and on-site, and has appeared as an on-camera personality for the website and social media.
- Adam writes weekly golf stories for the world’s No. 1 mobile sports app, theScore. During the majors he frequently contributes analysis and commentary on the sport’s biggest names.
Adam appears frequently on the TSN radio network across Canada from Vancouver to Montreal chatting about golf, and occasionally on Golf Talk Canada on TSN1050.
He has been a guest on 1310News in Ottawa and appeared on Sportsnet Radio Fan590 (Toronto) and the Fan960 (Calgary).
He as also appeared on CTV News Channel as a go-to analyst talking about golf.
Adam also contributes to:
- VICE Sports
- SCOREGolf Magazine
- Ontario Golf News
- Flagstick Golf Magazine
- Golf Canada
- Travelife Magazine
- The Toronto Star’s annual Golf Guide
Adam began his career working in advertising for nearly five years at Ogilvy & Mather – a worldwide advertising agency with an office in Toronto – and at Rogers Communications’ head office.
In 2013, Adam began work as a journalist and consultant. He helped golf courses in Ottawa see double-digit growth in their social media communities for four years in a row, along with help them earn unprecedented media coverage.
Adam also assists the Golf Journalists Association of Canada with its communications efforts.
He is a graduate of Carleton University’s journalism program, holding a double-major in journalism and communications.
Adam’s apparel has been powered by PUMA Golf since 2018.
Adam is available for freelance work and FAM trip opportunities. He travels frequently in Canada and the United States.
You can contact Adam by email: email@example.com. If you’d like to learn more about Adam’s skill-set, you can click on the SERVICES tab above.